Welcome to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
The Visa Waiver Program allows foreign nationals from certain countries to travel to the United States for business or pleasure, for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.
Visa Waiver Program
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country
- Have authorization to travel via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization
- Arrive via a Visa Waiver Program signatory carrier
- Have a return or onward ticket
- Travel may not terminate in contiguous territory or adjacent islands unless the traveler is a resident of one of those areas
- Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below:
Andorra, Estonia, Ireland, Monaco, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Austria, France, Japan, New Zealand, Slovenia, Belgium, Germany, Latvia , Norway, South Korea, Brunei, Greece, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Republic of Malta, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Luxembourg, San Marino, Switzerland
International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are now subject to enhanced security requirements and will be required to pay an administrative fee. All eligible travelers who wish to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization and then pay the fee using the following process:
Before you begin this application, make sure that you have a valid passport and credit card available. This application will only accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club).
Select this option if:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.